FALL 2020 @ SLCC
ARE YOU READY TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
Veteran Everyday Entrepreneur Program (VEEP)
This course teaches students to identify and validate a business opportunity, mitigating costly errors, then build a solid ‘go-to-market’ strategy to successfully launch the business. Using a proven iterative process that drives opportunity and strategy based on real customer feedback, which validates the product or service and the business model, creating a quick path to revenue.
EEP: Idea-to-Launch in 10 weeks
- Validate your idea using real customer feedback
- Design your business model including comprehensive financial forecast
- Create a DIY marketing plan and a go-to-market strategy
- Through storytelling, you will brand and build your network
- Practice being a business owner and an expert in your industry
- Launch your business and get to revenue quick!In addition, students and new business owners will be exposed to other small business resources, advisors, and mentors to support your business, and join a network of like-minded entrepreneurs to keep you accountable.Class Starting September 8, 2020