STUDENTS! ARE YOU READY TO
LAUNCH YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
Register for MGT 2750-351
“Start Your Business” CRN: 46194
At South City Campus
Register today online at slcc.edu (limit 20 students)
This course teaches entrepreneurs how to identify and validate a business opportunity, mitigating costly errors, then build a solid ‘go-to-market’ strategy to successfully launch the business. This is done using a proven iterative process that drives opportunity and strategy based on real customer feedback, which validates the product or service and the business model, creating a quick path to revenue.
- Idea-to-launch in 12 weeks
- Validate your idea using real customer feedback
- Design a comprehensive business model, including a revenue forecast
- Create a DIY marketing plan and a go-to-market strategy
- Through storytelling, brand and build your network
- Practice being a business owner and an expert in your industry
- Launch your business and get to revenue quickly!
Students will be exposed to other small business resources, advisors, and mentors.
In addition, The Mill at SLCC has partnered with NACCE and 7 other community colleges throughout the United States to provide up to $8,000 in seed capital to eligible EEP students to fund your business.