- Idea-to-launch in 12 weeks
- Validate your idea using real customer feedback
- Design a comprehensive business model, including a revenue forecast
- Create a DIY marketing plan and a go-to-market strategy
- Through storytelling, brand and build your network
- Practice being a business owner and an expert in your industry
- Launch your business and get to revenue quickly!
Students will be exposed to other small business resources, advisors, and mentors.
In addition, The Mill at SLCC has partnered with NACCE and 7 other community colleges throughout the United States to provide up to $8,000 in seed capital to eligible EEP students to fund your business.