Launch your food-related business with a well-thought-out vetted strategy
For entrepreneurs developing, launching or growing their food business.
- Validate your idea using real customer feedback
- Design a comprehensive business model, including a monthly revenue forecast
- Through storytelling create your brand and a go-to-market strategy
- Practice being a business owner and build your network as an expert in your industry
- Launch your business and get to revenue quickly!
- In addition, you will be exposed to other small business resources, advisors, and mentors.
This program is broken down into three phases.
In Phase One you will validate your idea using real customer feedback and start identifying early adopters. With this data you will create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and Unique Value Proposition (UVP).
The Business Model
In Phase Two, with your customer vetted Minimum Viable Product and a solid Unique Value Proposition we start to create a go-to-market business strategy, complete with a 12-month forecast and marketing plan.
In Phase Three with your vetted launch strategy, you prepare to move to market to acquire customers and revenue.
Additionally, you will meet with a business advisor to properly set up and register your business including licensing, Intellectual Property, trademarks, and other business formation issues. Discuss funding options and review your business strategy and forecast.
|Tuesday, Aug 8 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||What’s Your Big Idea?|
|Tuesday, Aug 15 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Where are your customers|
|Tuesday, Aug 22 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Virtual Prototype|
|Tuesday, Aug 29 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Risky Assumption Test and your MVP|
|Tuesday, Sept 5 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Review Big Idea and MVP|
|Tuesday, Sept 12 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Lean Stack Business Model|
|Tuesday, Sept 19 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Branding and Marketing|
|Tuesday, Sept 26 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Review Forecast Competitive Analysis|
|Tuesday, Oct 3 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Pitch Prep, narrative, and presentation|
|Tuesday, oct 10 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm||Pitch|