Small Business Development Center
Professional business consulting at no cost to the client
Expert business advisors have many years’ experience starting, operating, growing businesses, and consulting to small business owners.
We assist small business owners in many industries, at every stage of development, helping with nearly any issue. From idea validation to launching your business, from growing your company to succession planning, the SBDC has the expertise, experience, tools, and contacts to provide valuable support to help you make your business successful and sustainable.
At the Salt Lake Small Business Development Center at The Mill, we can provide support for your business in a number of ways.
- Idea Validation
- Business Entity Structure
- Legal Requirements
- Business Planning
- Startup Business Funding
- Bookkeeping Literacy
- Marketing Strategy
- Market and Revenue Growth Strategy Development and Implementation
- Strategic Market Research
- Financial Analysis, Projections and Cash Management
- Operations analysis and scale-up
- Capital Access, Loan Packaging, and Investor Presentations
- Business Valuation and Acquisition
- Administration and Human Resource Management
- Succession Planning
- New Generation Transfer
- Company Valuation
- Business Selling
International Trade (Global Trade Center)
- Global Business Consulting
- Global Business Management Training Through The Mill at SLCC’s Global Business Management Course
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Planning
- Export Loan Packaging
- Export Resource Referrals
- Import Logistics and Regulations
- Product and Manufacture Sourcing Outside of the U.S.
External and Internal Crisis Prevention
Crisis Preparedness Training and Resources
Crisis Mediation Assistance
Post-crisis Business Rehabilitation
Mediation and Rehab Resource Sourcing
Workshops on Various Business Topics, such as social media marketing, cash flow management, business taxes, business start-up,
Access Salt Lake Region SBDC trainings here.